The 12 Powers – September Intensive
ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
September 3-4, 6-8, 3:10-5:00pm
As a result of his inner exploration and experiences, as well as his metaphysical interpretation of the Bible, Charles Fillmore developed a powerful tool for spiritual development and healing commonly known as “the twelve powers.” The teaching and practice of the 12 powers includes awareness of “’power centers” in the body, similar to the “chakra” system in yoga. The system connects the power centers to spiritual qualities symbolically associated with the 12 disciples of Jesus. The Christ is symbolically associated with the Spiritual or Higher Self. Students will explore and experientially apply the 12-power system as a way of realizing and releasing their inner divinity.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Name and describe the 12 powers both from ego/personality and Christ Consciousness.
- Explain degeneration, generation, and regeneration and how they apply in your life.
- Demonstrate applications of each of the 12 Powers in your life.
- Divine Audacity by Linda Martella-Whitsett
- Twelve Powers of Man by Charles Fillmore
- Power Up Your Life: Accessing Your Twelve Powers to Achieve Health, Happiness, Abundance and Inner Peace by Paul Hasselbeck, Cher Holton and Bil Holton