ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
Saturdays, May 14 – June 11, 10:00am-12:00pm
The spiritual path diverges in many ways. Discerning which path to take is both a reflective and an action-packed process. In this course, we take a look at our strengths and abilities, as well as, our desires and passions to help to determine what actions to take or better yet, to discover the questions. Discerning Your Purpose provides a process for challenging your thoughts and desires along with accountability steps to manifest that achievement. Students will explore their skills, abilities and spiritual gifts while discovering the ‘next steps’ for progressing to the desired outcome.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Articulate and refine a clear vision/purpose statement with steps of accountability and goals along the way
- Develop a time line of goals; identify and celebrate when at each stage
- Define personal skills, abilities and passions; understand the difference and determine the next steps to support their purpose
The books for this course are:
- Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life. (any edition), Gregg Levoy, New York: Three Rivers Pr.
- Finding Yourself in Transition: Using Life’s Changes for Spiritual Awakening. Robert Brumet, Unity Village, MO: Unity Books, 2001, 1995
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life. Marshall Rosenberg, Puddledancer Press; 3rd edition. September 1, 2015.