Finding Yourself in Transition
ALL CLASS TIMES ARE As follows:
Brisbane – 7:00am-8:30am
Melbourne/Sydney – 8:00am-9:30am
Adelaide – 7:30am-9:00am
New Zealand – 10:00am-11:30am
Using Life’s Changes for Spiritual Awakening!
Discover how to use change as a gateway to greater personal and spiritual growth, weaving together strands of psychology, Eastern and Western mysticism, Bible interpretation, and personal stories as Robert Brumet in his book, Finding Yourself in Transition, gently guides us into new beginnings.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and articulate the Paradox of Change, The Process of Change and the Rites of Passage.
- Understand the Void and Wandering in the Wilderness.
- Articulate and engage in New Beginnings.
- Develop and Unfold The Plan and look Beyond Change.
- Finding Yourself in Transition, Robert Brumet, 1995.. Unity Village Publisher, Unity Books.