Healing and Wholeness – September Intensive
ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
September 3-4, 6-8, 3:10 – 5:00pm
Unity began with a spiritual healing that was mediated through thoughts, feelings and application of Unity metaphysical principles. The healing practices and principles developed and applied by Myrtle and Charles Fillmore are the basis of this course. This advanced course is based in the spiritual universal principles that support the expression of healing, health and wholeness in students’ minds, bodies and affairs. Students will be working with Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s interpretation of healing and wholeness, as well as historical and contemporary master teachers. Such principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Myrtle and Charles’ theology as heart-centered metaphysicians.
Course Learning Objectives
- Analyze, interpret, and explain the essential elements of Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s theology while developing a personal understanding of healing, wholeness, curing and health.
- Examine and use current language to express concepts of healing and wholeness.
- Illustrate key aspects of the Source of Healing.
- Explain the significance of prayer, the Silence and meditation in relationship to healing and wholeness.
- Explain the elements in developing the consciousness of “The Fullness of Time” in the healing process.
Required Readings (CLICK ON THE TITLE to download a copy):
- How to Let God Help You (HGHY)
- Myrtle Fillmore’s Healing Letters (HL)
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore (CH)
- Articles and videos provided in class