ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEDST
Tuesdays, March 1 – March 29, 6:30-8:30pm
This course explores some of the more complex metaphysical concepts such as Oneness and creation, as well as offers a Unity perspective on terminology that is commonly used by much of mainstream Christianity. In the process, aspects of students’ embedded theology is exposed and Unity Teachings are clarified. Practical application is the primary goal.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Compare and contrast their current view of God with Unity’s view of “God.”
- Differentiate between who you are and what you are.
- Compare and contrast Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus, and explore the relationship and importance of these concepts in the student’s life.
- Synchronize the three phases of mind with humankind’s threefold nature.
The books for this course are:
- Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck
- Applying Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton
Other books referred to:
- The Revealing Word by Charles Fillmore
- Lessons in Truth by H. Emilie Cady
- Point of Power by Paul Hasselbeck