- ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
Saturdays, July 23 – August 20, 10:00am-12:00pm
This advanced metaphysics course examines the prosperity teachings of Charles Fillmore and Eric Butterworth, as well as contemporary teachings. Students explore the broader meaning of prosperity beyond “material things” to discover their own beliefs about money, abundance and lack. Students create practices for healing limitations they hold and discover ways to address their own unexamined, unconscious assumptions about abundance, lack, giving and generosity.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the central concepts of Unity prosperity teachings in THEIR OWN WORDS.
- Define prosperity, abundance, generosity, giving and receiving.
- Identify elements in their own consciousness where healing is needed.
- Demonstrate the use of the central teachings of prosperity.
The books for this course are:
- Sacred Economics by Charles Eisenstein
- The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
- Prosperity by Charles Fillmore