ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
August 29 – September 2 • 9:00am – 11:00am
Facilitated by Ministerial Student Ros Goldsbrough, LUT
In this advanced course, we will review the books, The Twelve Powers, by Charles Fillmore, and PowerUP by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton. In doing so, we will also review many of our basic Unity Principles. Students’ working knowledge of Twelve Powers will be put into practical application in their own lives. Through the use of these principles, students have the opportunity to learn the Truth and the power of their Divinity.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Name and describe the 12 Powers both from the ego/personality and Christ Consciousness.
- Explain degeneration, generation, and regeneration and how they apply in their lives.
- Demonstrate applications of each of the 12 Powers in their lives.
- PowerUp by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton OR
- PowerUp Your Life, Paul Hasselbeck, Bil Holton, Cher Holton
- For historical information: The Twelve Powers by Charles Fillmore