ALL CLASS TIMES ARE AEST
Tuesdays, May 10 – June 7, 6:30-8:30pm
This course identifies basic, metaphysical tools for living. Students will be encouraged to investigate, analyze and use these tools to cultivate dominion over the ego/personality and to express more of their innate Divine Potential.
Topics explored in this class are:
- The Four Functions of Consciousness
- The Word
- Denials and Affirmations
- The Twelve Powers
- Developing the Twelve Powers
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Identify the four functions of consciousness and give examples from their own lives.
- Examine and interrelate the Word, thought/feeling, and denials and affirmations.
- Identify and discuss each of the Twelve Powers and give examples.
The books for this course are:
- Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck
- Applying Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton
Other books referred to:
- The Revealing Word by Charles Fillmore
- Lessons in Truth by H. Emilie Cady
- Point of Power by Paul Hasselbeck